2010年12月30日星期四

With Jeffrey (30.12.10)

发帖者 Michelle Tan Yi Shin 时间: 21:18

Today went out with Jeffrey for lunch and movie… ^^ This is the fist time that me and him meet after the kaira’s party in AUT hostel. I’m not sure is this our first date or not.. my fren said this counted as date.. but. any way…kao_blush I was so nervous yesterday for the date. Because Jeffrey is quite hard to  on MSN. every times also i’m the one talked more than him. And this is the first time we talk in person.. i was so worried we will feel awkward. But lucky.. everything was alright today. Is not as bad as i thought ^^

He was suppose to pick me up from my house and then go to have dinner and Watch movie in Albany. But, his friend at last minutes cannot borrow car to him. So we changed to meet up in City to have lunch and movie.

He said meet up at 12pm.. And I was on time and wait him in front of AA building.  I thought he catch the Ritchie bus..that why i wait him there.. but after around 10-15 minutes he txt me said he at britomart.. >.< I was planned to walk down and to meet with him.. but he said stay at AA building to wait him walk to me… kao_smile in some how.. i found this quite gentleman.. honestly, when he told me he was on his way.. i was so nervous。。dunno why.. but yup~ i seriously nervous..

any way, after he came.. we went to find food.. we walked all the way to Japanese restaurant named <Kubic>.. talked and chat during eat …when he told me about his ankle, i jst remember his ankle was injured.. and he still walked so much with me.. man.. feel sooo guilty….. >.<

Omg..this guy.. eat soooooo fast~!!!!! when he already finish his food..i not even finish half of my food…so, he wait me finish my food.. ^^ then he paid for the food and we went to walked around.

He asked me did i want to do anything..i told him i want to pay for the electric and also buy something from S n C…Keat asked me not to do this kind of things when this is our first date… :P but, when Jeffrey asked me wat do i want to do.. i jst told him… and he company me walked around… and i actually  like the feeling of his company me walked around and do stuff.. After finish done all my things, we walked to Hobson Street to buy his things…

After that we went to Time Zone the one in Cinema to play before the movie start…We played a game is like tennis on the machine..He asked me to play that, but I never played that before.. so I told him that I never play.. and he teach me how to play..of course, the result is.. I lose… and he kept won.. for few times that I can sense that he try to let me win.. ^^ hmm… I like the feeling played game with him.. coz he look super different compare when he was on msn or facebook.. ^^ he look like.. fun guy? compare on msn.. he gave me the feeling like he is.. SERIOUS? BORED ? person?

We went to get our ticket and went to watch the “ Little Fockers”…meet-the-parents-little-fockers

We jst went home after movie… and that is what me and his first date.. is this even a date? I dunno.. but, I am very happy for the whole day tho.. ^^

When I reach home, I went online.. and he find me on msn.. he said his fren jst back to house and he got the car.. and he asked me want to go for dinner or not.. I told him that I cant.. coz my sister already cooked my rice…

and there is our conversation

“when I get my own car, we can go any time..”..
I asked him “do you still want to see me?”
He said “why not?”
”I thinking I mite scare you today… haha”
”nah.. I like u”.. “but havent decide want to be fren or more than that”

So.. is this a good things?

200811188322673_2At the nite time, we still chatting..he asked me do I have any Hong Kong Drama.. I told him that I do have.. and he said “thanks! I coming get it now!!” I was like “WTH??!!!” coz when he said that was like around 11pm.. and he said he jst kidding… (O/s: PHEWWW~~~) and he said he will come to get it tomolo before I go to work.. HE asked me wat time I going to work.. I said 3pm.. and he said he will come to my house at 3.30pm..>.<

I asked is him stupid or not.. lol.. I said 3pm and he said he coming at 3.30m.. and he said he will give me ride to work..^^ (O/s: happy happy happy ^^)

It seems like good way to start.. but how is the ending going to be? no one will know ^^

0 评论:

发表评论

 

Happiness never Stops With YOU ♥ Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez